GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: mirth on April 05, 2016, 07:54:25 PM

Title: NYC's Water Supply
Post by: mirth on April 05, 2016, 07:54:25 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/24/nyregion/how-nyc-gets-its-water-new-york-101.html
Title: Re: NYC's Water Supply
Post by: OJsDad on April 05, 2016, 08:38:00 PM
That's pretty cool.  I find it interesting that NYC paid for upgrades and fixes for possible pollutant from septic systems, other waste water systems and even farm pollutions instead of just blaming them. 
Title: Re: NYC's Water Supply
Post by: Sir Slash on April 05, 2016, 10:06:43 PM
If I ever come back to NY, I promise not to pee in the woods like I did last time. I didn't know it was all connected. Sorry.  :-[
Title: Re: NYC's Water Supply
Post by: Sir Slash on April 06, 2016, 09:33:40 AM
When I was up there and saw, "Peeskill Mountains", I thought it was a challenge.