My wife used to have a bad habit of placing her wallet, coffee, sunglasses etc... on top of the car and driving off. I think that, after seeing this, I will cut her some slack. And this happened about two miles from me btw: http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/02/12027829-police-mom-arrested-after-leaving-baby-on-car-roof-and-driving-off?lite (http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/02/12027829-police-mom-arrested-after-leaving-baby-on-car-roof-and-driving-off?lite)
You need a license to have a dog, but any idiot can have a child! :P
Quote from: Barthheart on June 02, 2012, 08:47:52 PM
You need a license to have a dog, but any idiot can have a child! :P
Yeah, and just try forcing the idiot to get spayed........
Considering that the baby was found alive in the middle of the road I'd have to commend the manufacturer of that car seat.
BTW, anyone else see the movie 'Raising Arizona'?
Quote from: Staggerwing on June 02, 2012, 09:29:33 PM
Considering that the baby was found alive in the middle of the road I'd have to commend the manufacturer of that car seat.
BTW, anyone else see the movie 'Raising Arizona'?
Yes. I consider it a kind of documentary.
Give the poor mom a break. She was devastated because her boyfriend got nabbed for DUI after getting stoned with her, so she consoled herself by then getting even more stoned with some friends. Then she drove off with her little baby on the car roof. Could've happened to anyone. :o
Quote from: mirth on June 03, 2012, 10:49:35 AM
Give the poor mom a break. She was devastated because her boyfriend got nabbed for DUI after getting stoned with her, so she consoled herself by then getting even more stoned with some friends. Then she drove off with her little baby on the car roof. Could've happened to anyone. :o
Yeah, and he got nabbed on the DUI while making a beer run. How unfair is that?!?! What's a girl to do when baby daddy is being hassled by the cops and you're outta beer? Sigh......