...so they/somebody made a game about Steam sales? :idiot2:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/485890/
I've been losing that game for years.
Without looking, I'm guessing the victory conditions include amassing as many games as possible that you will never play. O0
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 07, 2016, 10:30:50 AM
Without looking, I'm guessing the victory conditions include amassing as many games as possible that you will never play. O0
In that case, I'm pretty good at it.
Quote from: Nefaro on June 07, 2016, 10:37:10 AM
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 07, 2016, 10:30:50 AM
Without looking, I'm guessing the victory conditions include amassing as many games as possible that you will never play. O0
In that case, I'm pretty good at it.
Yeah, I'm an expert.
Added to my wishlist.
Will get it when it's on a better sale........ :D
Quote from: Asid on June 07, 2016, 11:01:07 AM
Added to my wishlist.
Will get it when it's on a better sale........ :D
We seem to have descended into a vortex of 'meta-ness' and it's making me dizzy. :)
Asid wins the internet for today.
Quote from: Toonces on June 07, 2016, 11:24:23 AM
Asid wins the internet for today.
And he wins a copy of the Steam Sale game!
Quote from: mirth on June 07, 2016, 11:30:12 AM
Quote from: Toonces on June 07, 2016, 11:24:23 AM
Asid wins the internet for today.
And he wins a copy of the Steam Sale game!
Great. 8)
Anyone know if there will be any DLC? Perhaps a "refund" DLC?
Quote from: Asid on June 07, 2016, 11:49:32 AM
Quote from: mirth on June 07, 2016, 11:30:12 AM
Quote from: Toonces on June 07, 2016, 11:24:23 AM
Asid wins the internet for today.
And he wins a copy of the Steam Sale game!
Great. 8)
Anyone know if there will be any DLC? Perhaps a "refund" DLC?
Yes, but it's a separate purchase.
Quote from: Asid on June 07, 2016, 11:01:07 AM
Added to my wishlist.
Will get it when it's on a better sale........ :D
Well played.
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 07, 2016, 10:30:50 AM
Without looking, I'm guessing the victory conditions include amassing as many games as possible that you will never play. O0
Are you saying there's people out there who actually play some of the games they buy? I find that hard to believe. :o