GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Greybriar on June 18, 2016, 04:36:16 PM

Title: Feudalism
Post by: Greybriar on June 18, 2016, 04:36:16 PM
Has anyone tried Feudalism, which was developed by Imagimotion & IV Productions and published by Merge Games? I saw that it is on sale at Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/382880) and at the Humble Store (https://www.humblebundle.com/store/feudalism?hmb_source=search_bar) for $12.74 U.S. Being interested in that period, I was naturally curious about the game.


Title: Re: Feudalism
Post by: -budd- on June 18, 2016, 07:47:22 PM
Watched part 1 & 2  the game locks up in part 2 and he cant finish the play session, just freezes.
Title: Re: Feudalism
Post by: Greybriar on June 18, 2016, 07:48:28 PM
Thanks, Budd.  O0
Title: Re: Feudalism
Post by: tgb on August 15, 2016, 03:25:34 PM
Anybody have anything more to say?  The Humble Store has it on sale for $7.50, but I'd like to find out if it's worth even that much.
Title: Re: Feudalism
Post by: davidshq on August 27, 2016, 06:16:46 PM
From everything I've read, it looks like it is the core of a good game...but I've checked all three companies involved with the game and don't see anything about upcoming patches.