The US - showing England how's it's done for 240 years now!
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13501899_666515576832380_2265313013250236743_n.jpg?oh=0d226627fcbbf99ceffafba04d249f61&oe=5832983C)
Happy one hour and eight minutes (EST) till Fourth of July!
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi64.tinypic.com%2F2csawx0.jpg&hash=f0aff0c373ccf0c2ca65705c67a1b5087e57b09e)
I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July.
Happy Independence Day Grogs!
As TJ posted over on FB - "Happy ExBrit" :D
Happy 4th July to all my Colonial friends. Gentlemen, I salute you, you've all done very well for yourselves since you left home :-))
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/1016313_10200216082266375_381316862_n.jpg?oh=041faa468395512eada09e8d043f4238&oe=57EEE0F1)
Happy 4th to us all! :)
Happy 4th fellow Grogs!
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarcentral.com%2Fpics%2Fstars1.gif&hash=e80dc4eb8ce76feced7ce757315957c8571a84bb)(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarcentral.com%2Fpics%2Ficon_usa.gif&hash=58b2858bf814ffe2db84ae4f8e15785148c7c1bf)
Happy 4th Grogs!
Happy 4th of July to our American cousins! O0
Happy 4th of July!
Happy 4th all 😀
:D Happy 4th July Guys, :2funny:
Happy Independence Day! Hope its a bit drier in everyone else's neck of the USA, than here in NOVA. Was expecting the wet, so we grilled yesterday...burgers and dogs O0
Happy 4th of July to all the American Grogs! O0
I've been traveling all day long through various airports on my way home and everyone seems extra happy and friendly today. :)
It's good to have friends.
A veerrrrrrryyyyyyy belated Happy 4th to those of you in Americaland. 8)