GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: JudgeDredd on July 06, 2016, 02:24:02 AM

Title: For anyone who frequented Matrix
Post by: JudgeDredd on July 06, 2016, 02:24:02 AM
Anyone who was ever a member at Matrix must surely remember Rhonda.

Unfortunately, she passed away on the 10th June.

Anyone who would like to wish her and her family well can do so on her obituary

https://indianafuneralcare.com/obituary/rhondalynn-g-brown#comment-373823
Title: Re: For anyone who frequented Matrix
Post by: bbmike on July 06, 2016, 07:46:27 AM
Very sad news.  :'(
Title: Re: For anyone who frequented Matrix
Post by: bayonetbrant on July 06, 2016, 08:31:53 AM
I remember her starting a thread last year or so about her fight with cancer.  I didn't deal with her too much, but I remember the outpouring of support she got
Title: Re: For anyone who frequented Matrix
Post by: Greybriar on July 06, 2016, 08:52:38 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 06, 2016, 08:31:53 AM
I remember her starting a thread last year or so about her fight with cancer.  I didn't deal with her too much, but I remember the outpouring of support she got

The initial thread she started on the Matrix forums about her cancer was Sad news (http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4032242) and a later one was entitled Rhondalynn's Good News Cancer Thread (http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4074468).

There's a Fundraiser for Rhondalynn's Final Expenses (https://www.youcaring.com/rhondalynn-s-family-585979) if anyone wishes to donate.

Rest in peace, rhondabrwn. You are missed.