Hey guys, I am Caleb Friesen and I am one half of BrainGoodGames (Militia, Axes and Acres). I am a game designer and am happy to meet everyone!
Welcome aboard!
welcome and glad to see you!
Nice to meet you, Caleb! How'd you hear about us?
Welcome!
Glad to have you with us Caleb. Welcome to the Hotel Grog-ifornia. You get used to those voices in the night. ;D
Welcome to the mad house.
Hi and Welcome, make yourself at home, but please don't put your feet on the coffee table :2funny:
Quote from: Pelenise on July 14, 2016, 06:47:17 AM
Hi and Welcome, make yourself at home, but please don't put your feet on the coffee table :2funny:
..unless you take your boots off first.
Welcome. Every time is a good time fer pie. O0
We have a coffee table?
What do we call the table covered with scotch and gin, then?
That's the one we get drunk under.
The Coffee Table is the one we go to sober-up AFTER the Scotch and Gin. Because it's got coffee, you know. Where's the Tylenol Table?
Next to mirths rohipnol table
..I thought that was the ping-pong table?
Quote from: bob48 on July 14, 2016, 11:14:51 AM
..I thought that was the ping-pong table?
That's the magic of rohypnol.
Or your studded ass paddles confused him
Well, what's that table over there with the unfinished jigsaw of a Jackson Pollock painting on it?
..oh wait - my mistake...its a half eaten pizza................
Careful! That anchovy is still moving.