Hi all, and as it says I am in Manchester. UK. My gaming interests range from among many others: Total War Rome II, through Crusader Kings II and X-Com II. The latest I am attempting to grapple with is Gary Grigsby's War in the East and War in the West, that's when not blundering around in the wilderness in 7 Days to Die.
See you guys around.
Welcome, Flywheel!
Welcome to the grogs Flywheel
Pffffft, a Manc!!!
wrong side of the Pennines but youll do :P
Howdy!
Greetings and welcome.
Welcome, Flywheel!
Welcome aboard Flywheel. Gotta ask where the handle came from? ???
Welcome Flywheel from Manchester. Anybody that can handle WitE and WitW, is always welcome here.
Quote from: Barthheart on July 14, 2016, 07:11:38 AM
Welcome aboard Flywheel. Gotta ask where the handle came from? ???
Nowhere really, I just like the sound of it :)
Thanks for the welcome guys
Quote from: Sir Slash on July 14, 2016, 10:04:30 AM
Anybody that can handle WitE and WitW, is always welcome here.
'attempting to grapple with' was the phrase I used, I'm not sure I will ever handle it, but am trying. At the moment three old ladies from Leningrad on bicycles would seriously hamper my invasion attempts :)
Quote from: Flywheel on July 15, 2016, 05:17:54 AMthree old ladies from Leningrad on bicycles
If it's a Grigsby game, there's a unit for that in there somewhere!
Hey, in Leningrad the old ladies are tough. It's the vodka.
Please...don't make these games sound more daunting than they are at present :o
Bye 'eck, lad. I luv the sound 'o flywheels in the mornin'
Hi Flywheel. Welcome aboard. O0
If you like survival (or in my case - not ;) ) games give NEO Scavenger a go. Pretty much old school text based for combat, but cheap, a lot of fun, and a challenge.
Welcome Flywheel!