GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on July 15, 2016, 11:39:07 AM

Title: Zero attack on Pearl Harbor
Post by: gameleaper on July 15, 2016, 11:39:07 AM
http://gamejolt.com/profile/gameleaper/1574540/games

Its on my abve gamejolt link, and Ive attached it to this post


here are some inspiring links to boardgames etc.. there not my games just games that inspire this game

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/44890/picket-duty-kamikaze-attacks-against-us-destroyers

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/7022/kamikaze

https://warisboring.com/its-kamikazes-versus-u-s-destroyers-in-this-brutal-war-game-41295e153b68#.e01j49ifs

http://www.matrixgames.com/store/product.asp?gid=294

http://battle-fleet.com/pw/

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/40079/thunder-gods-kamikazes-okinawa

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/148758/thunder-gods-kamikazes-over-okinawa-second-edition

Title: Re: WW1 Biplaine Tetrus game
Post by: gameleaper on July 17, 2016, 03:19:49 AM
here a set of screenshots from my games in my free gamejolt collection

Title: Re: Zero attack on Pearl Harbor
Post by: davidshq on August 27, 2016, 01:50:27 AM
Weird, I just went to your GameJolt page and it said you hadn't posted any games?
Title: Re: Zero attack on Pearl Harbor
Post by: bobarossa on August 27, 2016, 09:33:11 AM
I don't see any either although it did seem to redirect to "games by bobler"
Title: Re: Zero attack on Pearl Harbor
Post by: gameleaper on September 16, 2016, 11:41:22 AM
sorry guys, I removed the games from jolt, a guy took offence with a game theme, since he appoligised but I didn't bother putting the games back online. sorry its took a while to reply been really really busy