GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Shelldrake on July 16, 2016, 06:03:42 AM

Title: Fallout 1.5: Resurrection
Post by: Shelldrake on July 16, 2016, 06:03:42 AM
A new Fallout 2 mod and its free! I am looking forward to a new isometric Fallout experience.  :smitten:

http://resurrection.cz/en/ (http://resurrection.cz/en/)
Title: Re: Fallout 1.5: Resurrection
Post by: Warhorse on July 16, 2016, 08:29:35 AM
Just downloaded and played a little, been many years since I played this game! Thanks Res team!!
Title: Re: Fallout 1.5: Resurrection
Post by: Nefaro on July 16, 2016, 03:55:04 PM
Ohhhh damn!

:coolsmiley:
Title: Re: Fallout 1.5: Resurrection
Post by: Shelldrake on July 25, 2016, 09:05:18 AM
I have played for a couple of hours - what I have seen so far is well done.
Title: Re: Fallout 1.5: Resurrection
Post by: Greybriar on July 25, 2016, 09:09:37 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, Shelldrake! O0
Title: Re: Fallout 1.5: Resurrection
Post by: mirth on July 25, 2016, 09:25:16 AM
Quote from: Greybriar on July 25, 2016, 09:09:37 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, Shelldrake! O0

+1