Falling Stars: War of Empires - by Lock 'n Load Publishing WoW, did not know about this game
The Great Whale Road - this game is turn-based tactics, with RPG and Card play, and management, it looks great
Smugglers 5, 75% off, Im mentioning this because v5 has turn based battles, instead of timed, and its £1.75
Revolution : Virtual Playspace - its for miniatures and RPGs looks pretty good
SPINTIRES, really good watch the youtubes on it, its an offroad hyperreal sim,
Euro Fishing, cos I like float fishing.
Football Tactics, belive it or not its turn-based football.
Football Tactics is a very pleasant little football management sim. I've only played the demo, but got a fair amount of mileage out of it. I think it's intentionally looking to simplify things for folks who aren't interested in the Sisyphean complexity of a title like Football Manager.
It's a "beer and pretzel" footie sim, for those of you on the other side of the Atlantic who think of football as a game played with a round ball.
I should of said soccer :)
Football club Manager 2015 is still up for grabs if anyone wants it (cause I don't).
Silent Disapproval Robot If you still have it, I don't mind playing and trying-out a management game of footy?
"Steam Squad" on steam looks really interesting turn-based wargame
Medieval Battlefields - Black Edition, is a turn-based wargame with plenty of strategy. on steam
Quote from: gameleaper on July 29, 2016, 03:29:40 PM
Silent Disapproval Robot If you still have it, I don't mind playing and trying-out a management game of footy?
Key sent
Received and worked fine, Thank-you very much Silent Disapproval Robot.