Hi!
I am gamedesigner of Steam Squad (http://store.steampowered.com/app/290870/). It's turnbased tactical wargame inspirite by Pathway to Glory and Legends of War: Patton Campaign.
The gameplay based on physical simulation of bullets and projectile, which make the game far more deep than new casual game like new X-Com.
The another strong feature it's thorough alternative hystory setting, based on WW1.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.akamai.steamstatic.com%2Fsteam%2Fapps%2F290870%2Fextras%2Fss_144bdf3b8877bcf19c71dd16e284eca70066dc49.1920x1080.jpg%3Ft%3D1469706543&hash=f30c2544f2f90e2031d69f591574d8dcf85ae7cf)
More screenshots in high resolution are available here: http://imgur.com/a/SgWAZ
Very interesting. Thanks for posting. Good luck with this project!
Promptly wishlisted!
Same as.
Quote from: JasonPratt on August 04, 2016, 10:25:40 AM
Promptly wishlisted!
Tnx=) Warm words about the game always increase motivation of the team
Nice art.
Dear brothers in arms,
We are pleased to announce our first update after the release!
- Soldiers in the camp are automatically sorted by experience;
- Added soldier class icons;
- Added toggle for cinematic camera;
- Added support for custom localization;
- Music is not ending abruptly;
- Fixed many typos and minor errors;
Many thanks for your feedback and bug reports, they are helping us to develop the game.
Bretwalda Games-
http://steamcommunity.com/games/290870/announcements/detail/825668469671506432
I bought this yonks ago.
Nice game - but I would give both my legs for an historical world war II man to man combat game. Why does no one do it :'(
Quote from: Zulu1966 on August 08, 2016, 11:55:48 AM
I bought this yonks ago.
Nice game - but I would give both my legs for an historical world war II man to man combat game. Why does no one do it :'(
May be I didn't quite understand your message, but why you didn't try this one for example?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_War
Dear brothers in arms,
Thank you for your positive feedback and sometimes critical reviews. We are carefully listening and are working our socks off to improve our game and make it better. We are glad to announce the newest release v1.03 that contains bug fixes, general game improvements and also the most commonly requested features:
- Cursor shows metadata regarding level of protection of cover;
- Fixed bug with absence of metadata regarding possibility to shoot through fences;
- Improved logic of random generator at start camp;
- Improved displaying of visibility zones;
- Added GUI buttons of camera zoom;
- AI improvement;
- Improved balance of mortars and grenades;
- Improved levels - 2, 3, 7 and 14;
- Improved tutorial;
- Fixed small bugs and typos;
See you at the battlefields,
Bretwalda Games
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.akamai.steamusercontent.com%2Fugc%2F273978479674745894%2F55F58FF3A21287981914D6795BB5BFAEFB6AEF11%2F&hash=2278fc59c6894b3327b66a43990f91b46fae913c)
http://steamcommunity.com/games/290870/announcements/detail/825670117297501809 (http://steamcommunity.com/games/290870/announcements/detail/825670117297501809)
That's great to see the community feedback making the game better :) O0
I'm quite certain I can see socks still on those soldiers.