As you may be aware, Steam's forum for games is pretty much the greatest hive of scum and villainy this side of the galaxy, a cesspit of disgusting trolls,
racists, bigots and man-children.
So I really have to post this response from the developer of Frozen State to some troll's post:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/270270/discussions/0/360671583799379785/#c360671583800552780
>:D
Rekt
I :2funny: then bought the game sight unseen just to support a dev with balls that big. Twelve bucks? Death to trolls! And even better, the game looks like it might be fun. Win/win.
Quote from: Tpek on August 06, 2016, 07:40:22 AM
As you may be aware, Steam's forum for games is pretty much the greatest hive of scum and villainy this side of the galaxy, a cesspit of disgusting trolls,
racists, bigots and man-children.
So I really have to post this response from the developer of Frozen State to some troll's post:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/270270/discussions/0/360671583799379785/#c360671583800552780
>:D
Freaking epic response and classy too. O0