GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Greybriar on August 18, 2016, 09:39:32 AM

Title: Codex of Victory
Post by: Greybriar on August 18, 2016, 09:39:32 AM
I just learned of Codex of Victory this morning. It is in Early Access at Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/464100/). The game is being developed by Ino-Co Plus who did Warlock: Master of the Arcane and Warlock II: The Exiled.

It is with the hope that Codex of Victory will be as entertaining as Warlock: Master of the Arcane that I started this thread as I spent a lot of time playing the latter.
Title: Re: Codex of Victory
Post by: bbmike on August 18, 2016, 09:59:15 AM
I was just playing Warlock II yesterday! I read that they were working on a new game. Thanks for posting this!  O0
Title: Re: Codex of Victory
Post by: tgb on August 18, 2016, 01:42:45 PM
I couldn't tell from the Steam page if it's turn based or real time.
Title: Re: Codex of Victory
Post by: bbmike on August 18, 2016, 01:46:26 PM
From their website (http://codexofvictory.com/), it's turn-based!  :)
Title: Re: Codex of Victory
Post by: Greybriar on March 18, 2017, 03:29:00 AM
GamersGate is offering Codex of Victory (https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CODEX-OF-VICTORY/codex-of-victory) for $10.19 U.S., 32% off its usual price.

Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/464100/) is offering a free demo of Codex of Victory and a 15% discount bringing the cost of the game from Steam down to $12.74 U.S.
Title: Re: Codex of Victory
Post by: bbmike on March 18, 2017, 08:10:54 AM
Well, if there are pumpkins in it, Bob will tell us how it is.  :P
Title: Re: Codex of Victory
Post by: Tuna on March 18, 2017, 08:48:29 AM
Quote from: bbmike on March 18, 2017, 08:10:54 AM
Well, if there are pumpkins in it, Bob will tell us how it is.  :P

Did Bawb really like the pumpkin patches in Warlock? I know they were good, but forget why. Maybe Linus can tell us!
Title: Re: Codex of Victory
Post by: DennisS on March 18, 2017, 01:27:46 PM
I just watched a video for this...looks like an IOS port. Not yet convinced.