For those who know the Attack on Titan manga / anime, this one seems to be a well-made game. But it's follows the over-used Dynasty warriors hack and slash pedigree. And in all the videos I've seen killing the giants are pretty easy since they're slow and dumb. But I guess it's Normal difficulty in the beginning stages.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/449800/
Hm, I saw that released the other day; didn't realize it was based on the Warriors engine.
I understand that nothing is more a reflection of culture than that cultures fears. In the U.S., we have this fear of the "corruption of innocence"...which is why possessed kids, possessed dolls and clowns scare us.
So what is the deal then with Japanese and giants monsters? Both Godzilla, Kaiiju (pacific rim) and giant walking dead? All monsters are Giants
Quote from: mikeck on August 29, 2016, 09:38:58 AM
I understand that nothing is more a reflection of culture than that cultures fears. In the U.S., we have this fear of the "corruption of innocence"...which is why possessed kids, possessed dolls and clowns scare us.
So what is the deal then with Japanese and giants monsters? Both Godzilla, Kaiiju (pacific rim) and giant walking dead? All monsters are Giants
My guess is that it has to do with destruction on a vast scale, and the experience the Japanese faced with the allied bombing campaign and atom bombs in WWII.
Also, they've had mass destruction for literally as long as people have inhabited the islands, in the form of volcanoes, tidal waves, earthquakes more generally, and hurricanes.
This is aside from what effect any local patches of "sasquatch / yeti" type creatures living on the islands until however recently, had on the indigenous mythmaking.
Lol...where do they come up with the faces on these things?? :uglystupid2: