GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on September 04, 2016, 03:55:09 AM

Title: Having a great time with 'Cthulhu Realms' card game
Post by: gameleaper on September 04, 2016, 03:55:09 AM
Having a great time with 'Cthulhu Realms' card game on steam, its free but has a dlc for £4 but that's all you pay.

its on steam and on iOS I will be buying on iOS aswell its so much fun
Title: Re: Having a great time with 'Cthulhu Realms' card game
Post by: Nefaro on September 04, 2016, 09:19:38 AM
It's Star Realms with a Lovecraft theme.  Which is fine for a light-ish deck builder card game.

Ascension is another deck builder to PC port, but it has a lot more cards in it from all the expansions.

Not sure if there are any other digital deck builder ports out there.
Title: Re: Having a great time with 'Cthulhu Realms' card game
Post by: gameleaper on September 04, 2016, 09:26:51 AM
I love the theme, its got atmosphere, I saw star realms but didn't grab me like this one.