GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Music, TV, Movies => Topic started by: Barthheart on September 29, 2016, 09:32:28 AM

Title: Westworld on HBO
Post by: Barthheart on September 29, 2016, 09:32:28 AM
Anyone looking forward to WestWorld? Starts on Monday.

I don't get HBO so will have to wait for it to appear on "regular" network... maybe Space....
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: bayonetbrant on September 29, 2016, 09:59:44 AM
We're planning on watching it
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: MetalDog on September 29, 2016, 06:22:11 PM
I am planning to watch it, too.
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: bayonetbrant on September 29, 2016, 09:08:08 PM
Not only have I seen the original movie, but the first time I saw it, I saw it in German
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: Steelgrave on September 29, 2016, 09:27:16 PM
Anthony Freaking Hopkins. Ed Harris. Looks awesome! I'm definitely in for Westworld
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: MetalDog on September 29, 2016, 10:09:22 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on September 29, 2016, 09:27:16 PM
Evan Rachel Wood.  Anthony Freaking Hopkins.  Evan Rachel Wood.  Ed Harris.  Evan Rachel Wood Looks awesome! I'm definitely in for Westworld

ftfy
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: MetalDog on October 02, 2016, 10:12:36 PM
Any thoughts about the opener?  Seems to set things up fairly well.  And did I mention Evan Rachel Wood?
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: mirth on October 02, 2016, 10:36:19 PM
How's Evan Rachel Wood?
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: WallysWorld on October 02, 2016, 11:13:16 PM
Pretty good show. Not great, but enough to get me to watch the next episode.

Ed Harris' character is pretty cool to watch.
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: MetalDog on October 03, 2016, 01:10:49 AM
Quote from: mirth on October 02, 2016, 10:36:19 PM
How's Evan Rachel Wood?

Hot.  And so far, good in the show.
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: bayonetbrant on October 03, 2016, 04:56:50 AM
DVR'ed it while recording last night's GrogCast.  Will get to it in a day or so
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: MIGMaster on October 03, 2016, 08:54:15 PM
I'm looking forward to watching the first episode - now if I could just get near a TV in my house  ;)
Title: Re: Westworld on HBO
Post by: Barthheart on February 23, 2017, 08:47:28 AM
Just binge watched the first 4 episodes of this last night using my Kodi box.

Very cool. Great new take on the story. Ed Harris and Anthony Hopkins are always great to watch. O0