I enjoyed the style as well as the gameplay in the first one so I'm happy to see that #2 looks like it's sticking to what worked in the 1st.
The very first few seconds of that screamed Bioshock Infinite
Never played the first one...any good? What, if any, is this game similar to? Witcher?
I enjoyed the first one. Stylistically, it looks great and it's got well designed levels that offer you multiple options to achieve your goal. The story writing was probably the weakest aspect. It's not bad by any means but it doesn't really stand out in any way.
I'd say the gameplay is most similar to Deus Ex, Thief, and Hitman.
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 30, 2016, 12:31:23 PM
I enjoyed the first one. Stylistically, it looks great and it's got well designed levels that offer you multiple options to achieve your goal. The story writing was probably the weakest aspect. It's not bad by any means but it doesn't really stand out in any way.
I'd say the gameplay is most similar to Deus Ex, Thief, and Hitman.
Oh :'( I did not get on with any of those games.
I'm not a "run around and blow shit up" guy, but sneakers, I'm just not into...a bit too slow I think.
You didn't GET ON with Thief???
The original Dishonored makes my heart all warm and soft...like Thief.
You gotta play Thief JD...