So, I remember reading about a new game in the same vein as Steel Panthers or the Close Combat series that is currently in development but cannot for the life of me remember the name of the game or the makers of it. It's not the upcoming possibly release of Steel Tigers.
Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about? :uglystupid2:
Not The Art of Combat by any chance?
http://tacticalartofcombat.com/index.html
There is a subforum for that game at:
http://www.closecombat.org/
as well as the official facebook, twitter and whatnot, for more information, if needed.
There is also new a Close Combat game, but it's currently in development hell for quite some time. But they released some screenshots of the battlefield some time ago.
Also, take a look at:
http://www.armoredbrigade.com/
That's the one!
Thanks a lot Beowulf for proving I'm not crazy! :crazy2:
Check us out at armoredbrigade.com. The freeware version is Cold War and graphically a bit dated, but big news is just over the next ridgeline!
Quote from: Beowulf on October 11, 2016, 01:59:48 PM
Not The Art of Combat by any chance?
http://tacticalartofcombat.com/index.html
There's precious little besides some screenshots of terrain and some renders of figures at the web site. I'd really like to se a game video with a bit of the user interface to get a feel for how the game will play. The dev member list looks good though.
Quote from: Staggerwing on October 12, 2016, 06:59:13 AM
Quote from: Beowulf on October 11, 2016, 01:59:48 PM
Not The Art of Combat by any chance?
http://tacticalartofcombat.com/index.html
There's precious little besides some screenshots of terrain and some renders of figures at the web site. I'd really like to se a game video with a bit of the user interface to get a feel for how the game will play. The dev member list looks good though.
I remember I posted on their forums back earlier this year and by the looks of it there hasn't been any developments and (I know they're probably busy) they seem slow to respond. After looking at it more closely (from what little there is) the game doesn't look like anything more than a MoW clone.....I'll pass on it.
Quote from: acctingman on October 12, 2016, 08:34:09 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on October 12, 2016, 06:59:13 AM
Quote from: Beowulf on October 11, 2016, 01:59:48 PM
Not The Art of Combat by any chance?
http://tacticalartofcombat.com/index.html
There's precious little besides some screenshots of terrain and some renders of figures at the web site. I'd really like to se a game video with a bit of the user interface to get a feel for how the game will play. The dev member list looks good though.
I remember I posted on their forums back earlier this year and by the looks of it there hasn't been any developments and (I know they're probably busy) they seem slow to respond. After looking at it more closely (from what little there is) the game doesn't look like anything more than a MoW clone.....I'll pass on it.
I have a love/hate relationship with acronyms. What is MoW?
Men of War
Steel tigers?
Quote from: demjansk1942 on November 13, 2016, 06:53:49 AM
Steel tigers?
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3885806&mpage=1&key=�