A friend's daughter is ready
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/14681938_10210870762270656_984658327827822230_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9)
^that is awesome
FWIW, her name is Arya, and she was named after the character in the book. Her dad is a friend and former work colleague here.
You're friends with Ned Stark? Kewl.
Quote from: mirth on October 14, 2016, 07:04:33 AM
You're friends with Ned Stark? Kewl.
Well I was. One day work got crazy and he lost his head
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 14, 2016, 07:31:11 AM
Well I was. One day work got crazy and he lost his head
(Ba-dum..tish!)
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 14, 2016, 07:31:11 AM
Quote from: mirth on October 14, 2016, 07:04:33 AM
You're friends with Ned Stark? Kewl.
Well I was. One day work got crazy and he lost his head
I take it you were not invited to his son's wedding then?
(https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-2393.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600)
"I am 'Little' Groot". Or, Groot's Little Root. :2funny:
(https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/dads-that-have-utterly-won-halloween-29-photos-2.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600)
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
http://bleedingheartlibertarians.com/2016/10/halloween-irish-people-anyone-else-racist-cultural-appropriation/
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14910542_10153902536440759_617533732858771789_n.jpg?oh=4a3d5ced6edbb0bd08f0007ce196297c&oe=588C1A0B)
Somebody hand me a stick of bubblegum. They go back to normal when you do this..... :coolsmiley:
I'm all out...
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14907579_1210457842348491_3923740326014163000_n.jpg?oh=0b1ec637a1512e9574cb191e78bd8167&oe=58D01568)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14601104_1210457869015155_4828590188519713399_n.jpg?oh=7d28628d687c67d7be9e8574f9464503&oe=58A05208)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14907670_1210457899015152_1561584873006500009_n.jpg?oh=1f77d196dd24aa9b9387150c03b55bf4&oe=588D286A)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14721666_1210457919015150_46551032665744516_n.jpg?oh=9866cb5927a59114b9c40f5e926cdd95&oe=588CDCDC)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14900539_1210457959015146_4240994983820101920_n.jpg?oh=89c97c2084522954c2fab9e4107c4019&oe=5889218B)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14639765_1210457992348476_5681485922247220617_n.jpg?oh=3a324aca3738229a5a2c4990cbf84618&oe=588BE95B)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14666251_1210458012348474_9182431657245301416_n.jpg?oh=351dbbe6208fdf8659dbfae643755f88&oe=5891B860)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14523205_1210458055681803_3291943505664446731_n.jpg?oh=3ff36410a80ab2e991dbe5da1cb53031&oe=589036E2)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14907114_1210458089015133_1066870137390951257_n.jpg?oh=57a0b4c23ab61fe991eec41d0ee79c6c&oe=589441A0)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14523025_1210458115681797_9069807130507503045_n.jpg?oh=9ca6460240eba9888e2196e8fc02f152&oe=58904D15)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14721574_1210458185681790_6129000497656587854_n.jpg?oh=1f8bb46a832ff70a9c132ea835f570e9&oe=58944F7B)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14570421_1210458229015119_751885159154083418_n.jpg?oh=83071f21bd44ebe72f2712f278aefb93&oe=589D0A01)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14601112_1210458285681780_6631219538284536459_n.jpg?oh=d44491e7406dcade2e6cb4ab88c8d527&oe=589B19A5)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14906992_1210458325681776_9033480715287083603_n.jpg?oh=7dcc595db41947bc36014adf6d39e6db&oe=589A74E1)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14639645_1210458369015105_482634848746394919_n.jpg?oh=dc6e4d0443d256a686953e93af20f2f4&oe=58933B1B)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14606321_1210458379015104_1495474284349399352_n.jpg?oh=7018b3d788db443964535d847b5f00f9&oe=58948685)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14642456_1210458425681766_3306364360796379787_n.jpg?oh=a0521f543898210a55883e348a7d71e4&oe=58A1C084)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14724353_1210458465681762_7872227457575266849_n.jpg?oh=765e5295fa989682c789c668c850eaab&oe=5887EF89)
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 31, 2016, 05:20:42 AM
...
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14900539_1210457959015146_4240994983820101920_n.jpg?oh=89c97c2084522954c2fab9e4107c4019&oe=5889218B)
....
:2funny: :2funny:
This is wonderful!
Was the first Harry Potter one a "real SJW whine?"
^lol @ Brant's pics
I like it even though I'm afraid by saying this, I've offended someone.
the orange stripes across the top really tie it all together
I don't think the first one was real, just kinda genius.
Would have been even better if it was an official drawing of Hermoine (who doesn't look anything like that attractive in the books), holding a promotional photo of Watson dressed as Hermoine!
I think the Mexican one being held by Machete was real. If not, the recursion was still genius.
A lot of these are pure gold.
While we're at it, the creepy girl's expression walking next to the Big Daddy costume really sells the ensemble. O0
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 31, 2016, 05:20:42 AM
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14606321_1210458379015104_1495474284349399352_n.jpg?oh=7018b3d788db443964535d847b5f00f9&oe=58948685)
This ! O0 Thank the Lord its not a Teutonic Knight ^-^
to take it to the extreme i couldn't find one of those memes for the " '-,'-, culture " >:D ...in your face SJW :P
but there are tons of silly Nazi costume pics out there (including Prinz Harry's famous Halloween party stunt and lots of Japanese Girls) to paste in that frame in the lower half >:D
...lots of Japanese Nazi girl costumes?? ???
Quote from: JasonPratt on October 31, 2016, 11:42:50 AM
...lots of Japanese Nazi girl costumes?? ???
Google: Japanese nazi cosplay ...i don't want to ruin the funny thread with examples
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/s960x960/14902905_1267576533305259_3210550303040316432_o.jpg)
so if you're dressed as a yogurt for Halloween, whose culture are you appropriating?
You have entirely too much mental time alone. Think of the next great idea so we can all get rich ;)