GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RyanE on October 20, 2016, 08:41:43 PM

Title: CM Black Sea finally patched...1.04
Post by: RyanE on October 20, 2016, 08:41:43 PM
Again, not much of a splash over this.  A lot of fixes it seems.

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/123758-black-sea-v104-released/
Title: Re: CM Black Sea finally patched...1.04
Post by: demjansk1942 on November 13, 2016, 06:45:19 AM
I wish some of their games would go on sale.
Title: Re: CM Black Sea finally patched...1.04
Post by: Tuna on November 13, 2016, 08:29:58 AM
They should have a 'free' update sale, you buy a game where you don't have to pay to have it updated to the latest version!
Title: Re: CM Black Sea finally patched...1.04
Post by: RyanE on November 13, 2016, 09:45:52 AM
What has that got ot do with the patch?
Title: Re: CM Black Sea finally patched...1.04
Post by: Boggit on November 14, 2016, 03:29:42 PM
I did the patch to 1.04 on CMBS, and the one on CMFB to 1.02 but neither patch is showing the new version on the Main Menu. Anyone else noticed this?
Title: Re: CM Black Sea finally patched...1.04
Post by: Yskonyn on November 14, 2016, 04:37:52 PM
I had a problem with the 1.04 patch for CMBS. For some reason the patcher made erroneous folders inside the game folder structure.
In my DATA folder I had several 'patch folders' containing yet again a patch .brz file. That is incorrect and will fuck up your game with weird issues. The only files that should be present in your DATA folder should be the .brz files. Nothing else.
So delete all else and you're good to go.
Title: Re: CM Black Sea finally patched...1.04
Post by: Grim.Reaper on November 14, 2016, 06:56:13 PM
Quote from: Boggit on November 14, 2016, 03:29:42 PM
I did the patch to 1.04 on CMBS, and the one on CMFB to 1.02 but neither patch is showing the new version on the Main Menu. Anyone else noticed this?

I had not problem installing 1.04 to CMBS....menu says the correct version.
Title: Re: CM Black Sea finally patched...1.04
Post by: Boggit on November 14, 2016, 10:38:10 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 14, 2016, 06:56:13 PM
Quote from: Boggit on November 14, 2016, 03:29:42 PM
I did the patch to 1.04 on CMBS, and the one on CMFB to 1.02 but neither patch is showing the new version on the Main Menu. Anyone else noticed this?

I had not problem installing 1.04 to CMBS....menu says the correct version.
Then I'm wondering what the hell happened? I'll check to see if I have the same issue as Yskonyn...

Just checked. Very odd. I have just the .brz (plus my mods z folder). It looks like it hasn't updated. The same with Final Blitzkrieg??????

ELVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Title: Re: CM Black Sea finally patched...1.04
Post by: Boggit on November 14, 2016, 10:52:34 PM
Stand down gentlemen, I've just found out what happened...

When you browse for the correct drive and folder, and extra \Combat Mission Black Sea/Final Blitzkrieg is added to the command line for the installer. I had an extra folder created with just the updates... Silly me, I should have been more careful! :-[