(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12143137_1107256745966198_3239397944372447321_n.jpg?oh=70357001954e067a1b90b3d96140da2f&oe=58621B71)
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany.
Do or do not. There is no try.
"Look at the size of that thing!"
"It's a trap!"
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
However, it was tempting to go with:
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
"Oh no - We'll never get it out now" :2funny:
"It's not my fault. It's not my fault."
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
...blow this thing and go home.
"Dis is mooeey moeey bad."
Y'all know he's a Sith Lord, right?
Aaaaargh....waaargh...snarf...snarf!!!
This ain't like dusting crops boy!
I've got a bad feeling about this.
So much potential comedy gold in this thread idea...
"Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!"
"You do have your moments. Not many, but you have them."
Hooo hooooo hoooo solo
Oh, this is a fun one. How about, "Judge ME by my size do you"? Or maybe, "Firing position in three minutes".
Quote from: Bison on October 23, 2016, 09:08:47 PM
"You do have your moments. Not many, but you have them."
Dammit. You stole the one I was gonna use! >:(
At that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?
"and I thought they smelled bad on the outside!"
"Great, kid. Don't get cocky"
There's an awful lot of moisture in here.
Possible he came in through the south entrance.
I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!
Break off the attack! The shield is still up!
So, what I told you was true... from a certain point of view.
You've got something jammed in here real good.
Back door, huh? Good idea!
You are unwise to lower your defenses!
"There is good in him. I've felt it."
I am altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further.
"That's no moon" 8)
"Dosa me dirty. Dosa me dirty". Wait, that wasn't Star Wars. That was from the Gungan Porn Channel.
"Republic credits? Republic credits are no good out here. I need something more real. "
or
"My parts are showing? Oh, my goodness, oh! "