Just a head-ups that PBS is slated to show a 1 hour "american experience" documentary on the Korean War battle around the Chosin Reservoir.
Check your local listings...
Thanks for the heads up!
PBS has some great programs. I'm looking forward to this one.
Will do. Thanks Jack.
Show was excellent - and two hours long!
Now available to watch on-line, here: [size=78%]http://www.pbs.org/video/2365880628/ (http://www.pbs.org/video/2365880628/)[/size]
Wow, thank you!
That was a great doco. Thanks for posting the link.
Just watched this and it was great. Thanks for posting this! O0
Sort of a "turning point" conflict when it came to technology - a lot of interesting things took place during that time and good material on the war is so hard to find. >:(
That was a tough watch. Lots of moments when I fought back tears.
Yeah, when that one old dude broke up I almost did too. :(
Quote from: bbmike on November 24, 2016, 05:57:37 PM
Yeah, when that one old dude broke up I almost did too. :(
Likewise