Well now there is a reason for me to pick this game up post haste: The Shadow Plague!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/246620/
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/11/13/plague-inc-evolved-shadow-plague-update-adds-vampires/
Didn't it already have vampires in the zombie plague mode? (you could make the infected drink blood and be sensitive to light)
Sort of. But now it's straight on vampire fun.
You start as one vampire in any country you choose to start. You can then choose to go on a killing spree, convert others to cause, build hideouts, aka crypts to regain your strength.
Great fun for an already great game.
:bd:
I've had this game for a while now. It follows a similar theme whatever the plague, but different scenarios add different twists. It can be hard to win sometimes, but I quite like it.
Quote from: Gusington on November 13, 2016, 01:49:07 PM
Well now there is a reason for me to pick this game up post haste: The Shadow Plague!
When did you ever need a reason to spread the sparkly sparkles, Gus?
Well...never. But I love me some vampires.