I can almost sense Gus' loins moistening.
http://iron-harvest.com/ (http://iron-harvest.com/)
Check out the artwork. It is fantastic.
I've seen that artwork before. Didn't realize it was being turned into a game. Cool!
Blimey. That looks interesting.
I've seen the Jakub Rozalski paintings before. Never knew it was to be turned into a game.
Quote from: bob48 on November 15, 2016, 04:23:46 PM
Blimey. That looks interesting.
Hmmm, this may be immersive enough I give it a go.
Board game version;
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jameystegmaier/scythe
Isn't it also a board game? I recall seeing something like on Kickstarter recently.
Edit: bob48 beat me to it. :D
Quote from: bob48 on November 15, 2016, 06:04:13 PM
Board game version;
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jameystegmaier/scythe
Nice!
Holy dogshit.
Holy Starberries!
^^^What he said!!!
Yeah, I'll buy that.
Hmm, the in-game screenshots remind me of the Soldiers/Men of War series. If it's less hectic than that series, and you're not facing at least a company with a squad in each mission, I'd be interested.
And it had to be an RTS? :-\
Love the artwork and alternate universe this guy has created.