GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: agathosdaimon on November 18, 2016, 06:52:50 AM

Title: Tigers on the Prowl/ Panthers in the Shadows campaigns
Post by: agathosdaimon on November 18, 2016, 06:52:50 AM
Hi all!

this is  no doubt a long shot but would anyone happen to have any of the campaign sets for TotP or PitS. I asked the guys at HPS but they said they lost them all following a harddrive crash years ago, so i am just hoping someone is still around who played these great games (still great wargames) who got some of the campaigns and still has them and would be able to share with me. i recently got PitS boxed copy for my old wargames collection
Title: Re: Tigers on the Prowl/ Panthers in the Shadows campaigns
Post by: Daroc on November 19, 2016, 06:59:10 PM
Try NWS not sure about a link but I sold both of those games with the manuals several years ago.
Title: Re: Tigers on the Prowl/ Panthers in the Shadows campaigns
Post by: Staggerwing on November 19, 2016, 07:18:33 PM
I have PitS somewhere in my collection. I don't think I got the campaign disk with it but I'll check just in case.