http://wncn.com/2016/12/15/pilot-congratulates-passengers-for-drinking-all-the-planes-liquor/
QuotePilot 'congratulates' passengers for drinking all the plane's liquor
<:-)
That explains the VERY happy jolly pilot we had a couple of weeks ago on a trip to Paris ........man , that guy must have been knocking back most of the booze by himself , defo a groghead I'd say ;D ;D I meant to tell you about the trip Brant ........honest ::) must have slipped my mind after that last mojito ......altitude + alcohol + 2 crazy girlfriends, can cause temporary memory loss/mind slips / unaccounted for time loss!!!!....plus all the other grogs said they'd already told you , but they WERE mid swig when they said that :hide: :hide:
( I need a guy swinging a beer emoji around here !!!!......sheesh , there's just not enough tiny yellow emoji faces to fully express myself :2funny: )
I wonder if we had a bigger selection we could actually have a conversation just using 'em?
Yes, we definitely need a 'Drinking Emote'. One with a big moustache. <:-)
..........shouldn't they all have big moustaches?
Yes. It makes them look funnier.
Quote from: bob48 on December 16, 2016, 11:20:54 AM
I wonder if we had a bigger selection we could actually have a conversation just using 'em?
Quote from: Sir Slash on December 16, 2016, 12:33:02 PM
Yes, we definitely need a 'Drinking Emote'. One with a big moustache. <:-)
Men ....having conversations involving emotions and feeeeeeeelings and stuff ......WOW .....didn't know such a thing existed :o but I guess if a drinking emoji is involved we might just get somewhere :P ;)
"Specially if it's got a stache " hahaha ;D
....I bet my 'stache is bigger'n yours :DD
I should certainly hope so ....*shudder* :DD my hormone levels don't require me to start shaving just yet !
You can borrow mine - just groom it and don't feed it after midnight.
LOL - reminds me of the wig that my missus had after she had chemo - she only wore it once and then said 'bugger it' and took to wearing a banana bandana instead. Anyroadup - on occasions, for a laugh, we would wait until we had visitors and put it under the coffee table with a saucer of milk and see how long it took for someone to wonder why 'it' did not move. Oh how we chuckled.
And you all thought my denture pranks were bad. :hide:
No, actually, I'm thinking of trying a couple of them myself.
Bawb, please never change. You are a gem.
Quote from: bob48 on December 17, 2016, 05:10:56 PM
You can borrow mine - just groom it and don't feed it after midnight.
LOL - reminds me of the wig that my missus had after she had chemo - she only wore it once and then said 'bugger it' and took to wearing a banana bandana instead. Anyroadup - on occasions, for a laugh, we would wait until we had visitors and put it under the coffee table with a saucer of milk and see how long it took for someone to wonder why 'it' did not move. Oh how we chuckled.
Bob , I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in your house !!, :2funny: I really hope you caught someone out with that one .....it's just too funny !!
How is your wife now ? I hope she's doing better and recovered :) I have a friend going through chemo at the moment , and it's no joke !! He's an alcoholic , but he goes for long periods without touching a drop , but then his illness kicks in and he goes on a bender , I've seen him at deaths door a couple of times and it's heartbreaking :-\ the hospital were refusing to treat his cancer at first , which just made me madder than hell . He can't help his illness , either the drinking or the cancer . But thankfully he's getting treatment now . The world is a messed up judgemental place at times >:(
It made a few people laugh, but only ones that we are close to, as we did not want to embarrass anyone (well, not too much anyway). Yep, she's well over it now, as it was almost 10 years ago - she had a lump and some lymph nodes removed, but since they found one of them was infected, she had to go through the whole chemo and radio therapy business. It did knock her about, but its better than the alternative. Screening picked it up in its early stages so that was a damn good thing.
Indeed! Where else would you get your daily dose of iron*?
*=They still make frying pans out of iron, don't they?
Yep - you've hit the nail on the head, MD.
Glad to hear it bob that she's all well and good now :) thank goodness it was caught early , and thank goodness for screening programs !
AMEN Sister!!! My wife says she's become a big believer in screening since she married me. I'm not sure she's talking about cancer though but whatever helps beat the "Big C" is good with me.
O0 agreed !!