GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on December 22, 2016, 05:48:09 AM

Title: gladius
Post by: gameleaper on December 22, 2016, 05:48:09 AM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/556640/agecheck

-20%


£6.99

£5.59

this is worth it I think
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 22, 2016, 06:02:40 AM
They almost had me, but the physics look ridiculous....and really, why zombies and skeletons???
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: gameleaper on December 22, 2016, 06:10:02 AM
I think the zombie and skeletons, are like call of duty extras, I saw arean fights with gladiators and tigers and the swords cut them to pieces it looks well worth the price to me anyway
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 22, 2016, 06:14:09 AM
Well, let me know if it's any good.
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: gameleaper on December 22, 2016, 06:18:38 AM
looks like Mount & blade type control, I could be wrong, but for £6 I MAY BITE
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 22, 2016, 07:14:26 AM
It's VR. I don't see any possible comparison to M&B.
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: gameleaper on December 22, 2016, 07:33:17 AM
good job I have not bought it, VR is something I have never even looked into, but I I have Found Zulu response as a credible alternative http://store.steampowered.com/app/401250/
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: Gusington on December 22, 2016, 08:23:15 AM
Gameleaper is on a crazy shopping spree today...
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: DennisS on December 22, 2016, 08:50:15 AM
To repeat, this game REQUIRES VR. Show stopper for me.
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 22, 2016, 09:32:17 AM
Quote from: Gusington on December 22, 2016, 08:23:15 AM
Gameleaper is on a crazy shopping spree today...

I think "crazy" is the key word.  :crazy2:
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: JasonPratt on December 22, 2016, 09:50:31 AM
Also, this is not Lucasarts Games Gladius, which is an awesome turn-based tactical fantasy gladiator game for the Playstation 2. Which I very much wish would be ported to a modern system.

Any game named Gladius which is not this game, and not clearly better than this game, inherently loses.  :knuppel2:
Title: Re: gladius
Post by: gameleaper on December 22, 2016, 11:22:19 AM
Quote from: Gusington on December 22, 2016, 08:23:15 AM
Gameleaper is on a crazy shopping spree today...

lets hope for crazy prices in a steam sale :)