GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on December 30, 2016, 09:04:24 AM

Title: Sparticus Game.I like the Roman Module it has Cavalry and Livstock
Post by: gameleaper on December 30, 2016, 09:04:24 AM
https://numbergamer8.itch.io/rorkes-drift

Ive added MediEval miniatures to the game, as the game now has a good size unit art, its near to minatures, The game was designed to allow myself to play a miniature battle on a PC in turns with enforced rules, there is an option for opfire even when playing solo, the A.I. was a bonus, I hope you like my wargames hobby software its free
Title: Re: Turn-based MediEval Minature Battles.
Post by: Gusington on December 30, 2016, 02:31:32 PM
Hmm I think I see some Hungarians in there. Any Wallachians to be found?
Title: Re: Turn-based MediEval Minature Battles.
Post by: gameleaper on December 30, 2016, 03:49:51 PM
Quote from: Gusington on December 30, 2016, 02:31:32 PM
Hmm I think I see some Hungarians in there. Any Wallachians to be found?

Last crusade Hungarian knight, that was well spotted :) I have Saxons attacking. I think a norman aswell, happy new year

also you should remember to press "E" when in a game to access the editor, then "Z" to copy and "X" to paste units, I should of made it more clear in the help files.
Title: Re: Turn-based MediEval Minature Battles.
Post by: Gusington on December 30, 2016, 05:36:58 PM
Nice work.
Title: Re: Turn-based MediEval Minature Battles.
Post by: gameleaper on December 31, 2016, 05:31:32 AM
I added a Sparticus and roman module. now has cavalry and Livestock in the roman and medieval modules

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/rorkes-drift