To my fellow Grogs!
Just leaving for the evening meal. Its 5 hours to midnight here in Western Australia - a great evening 68 degrees F, cool summer breeze and dinner/dancing/fire works under the stars. Wishing all of you and your respective families a happy, safe, healthy and prosperous new year. I have enjoyed reading (and often being guided by) your postings in 2016. I look forward to more of the same in 2017.
+100
Just coming up to 12 noon in the UK as I type this, so a bit to go yet!
It's been an "interesting" year here in the US. I'm sure a lot of people are happy to see 2016 go. Some are frightened about what 2017 will bring, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm optimistic overall and I pray that all grogs across the world have peace, health, joy and games throughout the new year.
In any event, if things don't pan out, I did get that new flamethrower...
Happy New Year Grogs! <:-)
Hope everyone has a happy and prosperous new year!
A happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year to all my fellow Grogs and their families!
Happy New Year to all you maniacs!
Here's wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous 2017. <:-)
I don't know where we are headed but we are on our way. Good luck!
Happy New Year from the Netherlands!!!!
Wishing everyone a wonderful and successful 2017 😊
Happy New Year to all Grogs near and far ! O0
just returned from shooting my fireworks in a total clear night sky :smitten:
(i love the smell of blackpowder after midnight ....it smells like a good new year :) )
Happy New Year all and their loved ones. Has been 40 degrees here for me lately in Australia.
Stupid me got so sunburned at the beach I could not go out to celebrate!! Have not been burned for many years.
Happy New Year grogs! may all your breakthroughs be well supplied, and all your envelopments complete. :idiot2:
Happy and prosperous New Year to all the Great Grogs here. I hope this year everybody's dongles are working just like they did when they first came brand new in the box. :bd:
Happy New Year!!! Here's to 2017 <:-)
Happy New Years fellow Grogs from my fam.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi21.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb274%2FSirAndrewD%2Fhny2017_1.jpg&hash=284ee5aa07fae0b34641eabf3810aa0a858a5dad)
Happy New Year folks.
Happy new year !
Quote from: spelk on December 31, 2016, 08:38:19 PM
Happy New Year grogs! may all your breakthroughs be well supplied, and all your envelopments complete. :idiot2:
Hear hear! Spoken like a true Grog.
Happy 2017 y'all!
Happy New Years guys. May 2017 be full of fun gaming and less gamers ADD!
Happy New Year all!
Belated New Years greetings to all grogs, wherever you may be.
Ps. Have you ever felt conflicted over loving this hobby and yet at the same time wishing peace on Earth without wars? Oh well, back to some HoI:4. :-\
^You're thinking too much.
Happy New Year's!
May peace reign on our actual earth even as our desktops remain bloody, war-torn messes.
Happy New Year everyone :) Here's to 2017!