GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on January 06, 2017, 11:21:56 PM

Title: Asid Reckons This is Like Tillers games, its ACW
Post by: gameleaper on January 06, 2017, 11:21:56 PM
https://numbergamer8.itch.io/acw-war

Asid Reckons This is Like Tillers games, its ACW turn-based, has all the normal wargame gizmos like LOS TEMs MOVE POINTS MORAL LEADERS,
Title: Re: Asid Reckons This is Like Tillers games, its ACW
Post by: gameleaper on January 06, 2017, 11:53:47 PM
there is a nice feature, it auto faces as you move a unit, and you can move to distant hexes with one click, so that's not like tiller :)
Title: Re: Asid Reckons This is Like Tillers games, its ACW
Post by: gameleaper on January 07, 2017, 10:48:28 PM
I had left the formulas for facing on 4 sides, just fixed it to 6 faces now, and I added the facing icon display for 6 sides now,. that's it I think just going to add modules now