GrogHeads Forum

Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis => Wargaming => Topic started by: Cyrano on January 10, 2017, 10:06:40 AM

Title: I'm Sorry, You're Developing WHAT??!!??
Post by: Cyrano on January 10, 2017, 10:06:40 AM
I cannot say this was the easiest KS to back I've ever seen, but damned if it didn't come close...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/190732911/napoleon-1806?ref=discovery

Now, do I GET the PVC board or NOT....

Title: Re: I'm Sorry, You're Developing WHAT??!!??
Post by: Staggerwing on January 10, 2017, 07:28:32 PM
It looks a little like the board version of an AGEod game.
Title: Re: I'm Sorry, You're Developing WHAT??!!??
Post by: HoodedHorseJoe on January 11, 2017, 06:42:09 AM
God damn it. I just spent £80 on another Kickstarter. I can't handle this!
Title: Re: I'm Sorry, You're Developing WHAT??!!??
Post by: panzerde on January 11, 2017, 11:32:08 PM
Got, with the PVC board - assuming it funds.

Title: Re: I'm Sorry, You're Developing WHAT??!!??
Post by: Cyrano on January 15, 2017, 11:30:36 PM
In at Dragoon.

Now approaching 1/2 funding.  As I said, not tooooo many KS's I could imagine feeling this strongly about.

Until the boys at Pub Battles admit Napoleonics is better than, well, everything, and give me a canvas Borodino map.

Title: Re: I'm Sorry, You're Developing WHAT??!!??
Post by: Shakos on January 22, 2017, 03:38:53 AM
Quote from: Cyrano on January 15, 2017, 11:30:36 PMNow approaching 1/2 funding.  As I said, not tooooo many KS's I could imagine feeling this strongly about.

Well, thanks for this comment ! Didn't know our game could raise such high expectations ! This puts lot of pressure on us to meet them.  :)

Just posted to describe the project in details.

For info we are on BGG now :
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/217934/napoleon-1806 (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/217934/napoleon-1806)

And we are up 67% at now, and working hard to make it to 100% as we really want to do this game and propose many more in the future.

Thanks again for your great support.

For info, the PVC board, is neoprene + polyster ultra-smooth on top, for a total thickness of 2.5mm, so it really worths the value !

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/190732911/napoleon-1806 (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/190732911/napoleon-1806)

Julien from the Shakos team

Title: Re: I'm Sorry, You're Developing WHAT??!!??
Post by: Cyrano on February 10, 2017, 06:17:20 PM
...and funded.

It was a close one, but it counts.

Now the wait to OCTOBER begins!!
Title: Re: I'm Sorry, You're Developing WHAT??!!??
Post by: bayonetbrant on February 10, 2017, 06:18:55 PM
O0