GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: JudgeDredd on January 18, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

Title: This morning
Post by: JudgeDredd on January 18, 2017, 02:25:36 PM
This was my view this morning when I was cycling to work (it was bitterly cold too!)

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq499%2Fwmar1967%2FMisc%2FIMG_20170118_152445_329_zpslcchvcsr.jpg&hash=9772fc26652fcdf9b0fbbf0478c5856c9d1e2b6c) (http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/wmar1967/media/Misc/IMG_20170118_152445_329_zpslcchvcsr.jpg.html)

Title: Re: This morning
Post by: Staggerwing on January 18, 2017, 08:16:20 PM
Nice- looks like there was some kinda dogfighting toward the horizon.
Title: Re: This morning
Post by: GDS_Starfury on January 18, 2017, 10:28:45 PM
Bawb's stache' was on dawn patrol.
Title: Re: This morning
Post by: Sir Slash on January 18, 2017, 11:19:48 PM
Great pic Dredd. You're a braver man than me to cycle that early in the morning.
Title: Re: This morning
Post by: JudgeDredd on January 19, 2017, 01:49:52 AM
I've got plenty of lights  :2funny:

I found out the hard way you can't try to be seen enough
Title: Re: This morning
Post by: Sir Slash on January 19, 2017, 11:16:02 AM
Yeah, but with a sun-rise like that, who'd be looking at you? I mean, who'd be looking out for cyclists?