GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Richie61 on January 28, 2017, 09:31:20 PM

Title: Squad Battles RV 3D Mod
Post by: Richie61 on January 28, 2017, 09:31:20 PM
Not my stuff, but still very cool  :)
QuoteSB RV 3D Mod
I have a very few things to scrub up on this, but my RV 3D mod is ready for release. Everything is "from scratch", except for a few of the building graphics- which come from one of the old "Blitzkrieg" games. everything else is a 3D model made by me, rendered out as a 2D graphic, or repainted stock textures.

I'll just need a place to host this if people are interested. Eagles Strike and AotR are also right behind. WWI will take a while longer, as there are so many forces in that pack, and I still need to completely do the Ottoman army models.

http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=70449

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblitz.org%2Fmessage_boards%2Fattachment.php%3Faid%3D4484&hash=1e4a7daa786e57e4d3981dabd2e79d05be7421e0)

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblitz.org%2Fmessage_boards%2Fattachment.php%3Faid%3D4486&hash=7d4be95f42c276f938568efc4ab6da447bcadb3d)
Title: Re: Squad Battles RV 3D Mod
Post by: Zulu1966 on January 30, 2017, 09:25:50 AM
 :yes looks good. These games are great but 3d was awful  and never got on with the 2d have to reinstall to see how they look
Title: Re: Squad Battles RV 3D Mod
Post by: Richie61 on January 30, 2017, 08:47:52 PM
I am a 2D guy myself. I check 3D at times to review the map. Interested to see Ben's released product  :)
Title: Re: Squad Battles RV 3D Mod
Post by: Boggit on February 03, 2017, 12:42:14 AM
@Richie
I'm glad to see that the mod is alive and well.

More importantly, I hope your health is improving despite all you've been through. I guess both good and bad days, but I hope more good ones! :)