GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: steve58 on January 30, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

Title: FREE --> X-COM: UFO Defense at HumbleBundle
Post by: steve58 on January 30, 2017, 01:53:27 PM
...for the next ~48 hours.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/xcom-ufo-defense-free-game
Title: Re: FREE --> X-COM: UFO Defense at HumbleBundle
Post by: JasonPratt on January 30, 2017, 03:53:25 PM
Still a viable game with the OpenXcom project patch/modding it up.  O0
Title: Re: FREE --> X-COM: UFO Defense at HumbleBundle
Post by: steve58 on January 30, 2017, 06:15:07 PM
p.s.  You must redeem your free X-COM: UFO Defense key by 10AM Pacific on Wednesday, February 15, 2017!
Title: Re: FREE --> X-COM: UFO Defense at HumbleBundle
Post by: Bardolph on January 31, 2017, 09:00:07 PM
First time for me... went and grabbed the code and put it into Steam only to be informed I already own it lol!

I remember now that I picked it up because there was some talk of a pirate mod or some such that was supposed to be pretty good, even remember downloading the mod before I got the game, but seem to have deleted it and no recall of where or what it was.
Title: Re: FREE --> X-COM: UFO Defense at HumbleBundle
Post by: Shelldrake on February 01, 2017, 06:44:00 AM
Quote from: Bardolph on January 31, 2017, 09:00:07 PM
First time for me... went and grabbed the code and put it into Steam only to be informed I already own it lol!

I remember now that I picked it up because there was some talk of a pirate mod or some such that was supposed to be pretty good, even remember downloading the mod before I got the game, but seem to have deleted it and no recall of where or what it was.

Is this the mod you were thinking of?
http://www.openxcom.com/mod/x-piratez (http://www.openxcom.com/mod/x-piratez)
Title: Re: FREE --> X-COM: UFO Defense at HumbleBundle
Post by: Bardolph on February 01, 2017, 03:03:26 PM
That would be the one. Thanks for the link ;)
Title: Re: FREE --> X-COM: UFO Defense at HumbleBundle
Post by: JasonPratt on February 02, 2017, 12:05:12 PM
Ohhhh, that does look nice!  :smitten: