Tank On Tank Digital is now Available on Mac along with our Scenario Maker Manual. You can get your game at . https://goo.gl/f5Kuw8
List of Improvements in update 1.0.1.0
1) Fixed the „touchy“ effect on Facing
2) Added Scenario Development for Players (in Options Dialog)
3) Players can now create Modules, Scenarios, and Campaigns
4) A Manual PDF that shows how to do is included along with an Example Module.
5) Module Show Map will help to find proper positions.
6) Added a new slider for Arch-Height in the game options influences the trajectory of shells.
7) Added sound to remind to button "Cancel Advance.“
8) Improved integration of Mega-Wide-Screens
9) Several minor fixes in the game and its scenarios
Anyone playing and are these any good?
no one?
Yes :)
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=18447.0
ta, only found this one when i did a search
ToT is now on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/613860/Tank_On_Tank_Digital___West_Front/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_1
Wonder if they worked out there Steam distribution yet? I have TOT East Front.
Tank on Tank action. HAWT.
Quote from: -budd- on May 09, 2017, 07:13:36 PM
Wonder if they worked out there Steam distribution yet? I have TOT East Front.
Looks like East Front is a 20$ DLC for the 20$ base game (West Front).
Developer getting a bashing from one customer on steam forum. So still holding off for further reviews.
TBH I don't know why developers go on steam forums as users are so rude.
I ask me same.
the stupid developer
Welcome :)
somehow I need positv thinking
www.hexdraw.com