GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Anguille on February 10, 2017, 03:02:59 AM

Title: Horizon 2 is being worked on
Post by: Anguille on February 10, 2017, 03:02:59 AM
The team behing Horizon is working on a sequel. They are doing this from the ground up and they are open to suggestions and recommandations. I think it would be also intersting to have the opinions of the players who don't like the game with constructive ideas so they can make a good game. They seem to be very early in the process so there's a lot of possibilities.  :bd:

Here's the link:
http://forum.l3o.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1643 (http://forum.l3o.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1643)
Title: Re: Horizon 2 is being worked on
Post by: bbmike on February 10, 2017, 08:16:43 AM
Wow, great news! I'm one of the few who liked Horizon. I will follow this one close and provide feedback to the developer (who actually listens). I suspect this will release just as I finish my Star Trek mod for Horizon.  :P
Title: Re: Horizon 2 is being worked on
Post by: Martok on February 10, 2017, 04:26:23 PM
Good news, indeed.  I really liked Horizon conceptually, but the clunky combat and sometimes-wonky UI has always made it a challenge for me to really get into.  Hopefully the devs manage to fix/address this in the sequel.  :)