Very excited about this, blossomed out of a twitter conversation.. no official stuff, but Hells Bells, break out the Mealie bags and Biscuit Boxes!!! :)
https://twitter.com/ESSoldier/status/830377219444842496
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4YXq56WcAEOlzk.jpg)
I've been waiting for something like this ever since Age of Rifles. Instant buy!
I can't tell from that Twitterfest what it actually is. Miniatures system, or a PC game? Is Fury Software the developer if it's the latter?
I hate twitter.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 11, 2017, 02:40:47 PM
I hate twitter.
Get off my lawn....but I completely agree with you 8)
Not sure I get the excitement. I cant work out what it is he is intending to do from two posts on twitter.
Quote from: Zulu1966 on February 11, 2017, 04:16:31 PM
Not sure I get the excitement. I cant work out what it is he is intending to do from two posts on twitter.
Well, I only linked the Tweet that had the image in it.. there was some banter beforehand, mainly centered around the Zulu War book... but the ESS guys seem to intimate that there is an Anglo-Zulu War game in their future.. possibly an RTS with a strategic layer, and also it will expand into the Boer War and the Sudan etc..
If I can work out how to link to the full conversation, I will link it..
I think this is the first tweet... with the rest of the conversation thread...
Now I know we old folks like forums, but you know, the new stuff is on the Twitters, and the sooner we get used to it the better ;)
https://twitter.com/ESSoldier/status/830274602031017984
Arnet these the guys that did the Vietnam game and Afghan 11 ?
Quote from: Zulu1966 on February 11, 2017, 05:51:21 PM
Arnet these the guys that did the Vietnam game and Afghan 11 ?
yup.
http://everysinglesoldier.com
This crap would be so much easier to follow if it still came off the reliable teletype machine...
Or if Bletchley Park still was reading Enigma.