Saw this over at HPS.....not a big fan of this particular series, but revolutionary war related.....no buy for me, but maybe others interested.
http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Products/JLSSG/PatriotBattles/PatriotBattles.asp
Oh yeah, I love the setting. I'm all over this! Thanks for posting. O0
let us know what you think...I love the setting too, but just haven't enjoyed that series.
Also, a demo exists at the bottom of this page.
http://digitalgameworks.com/index.php/patriot-battles/
It's a Jeff Lapkoff title (by the looks of it), or perhaps an evolution on his Custer title..
Quote from: spelk on February 11, 2017, 09:09:06 AM
It's a Jeff Lapkoff title (by the looks of it), or perhaps an evolution on his Custer title..
Yes
It looks like Gameleaper sold one of his games to HPS. :coolsmiley:
Seems to be an attempt at Command and Colours AWI
That's what I thought too or a Field of Glory clone type thingy.
It is very basic.