GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on February 13, 2017, 09:21:14 AM

Title: Arguing on the internet
Post by: bayonetbrant on February 13, 2017, 09:21:14 AM
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16708382_10104051489125229_3870582428436988246_n.jpg?oh=ef3e1b9408c411ff15f01eaa3aef053b&oe=58FE3475)
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Gusington on February 13, 2017, 09:26:23 AM
Is that our new site map?
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: mirth on February 13, 2017, 09:27:48 AM
Quote from: Gusington on February 13, 2017, 09:26:23 AM
Is that our new site map?

I thought it was the existing site map.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Gusington on February 13, 2017, 09:33:14 AM
It's clearly been updated in a few spots.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: mirth on February 13, 2017, 09:34:41 AM
Quote from: Gusington on February 13, 2017, 09:33:14 AM
It's clearly been updated in a few spots.

I disagree. You shut up now.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: JasonPratt on February 13, 2017, 09:41:03 AM
Are you citing Wiki or Breit for that disagreement?
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: mirth on February 13, 2017, 09:42:53 AM
I'm citing a Sean Spicer press conference. Supported by a Kellyanne Conway interview on Fox News.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Gusington on February 13, 2017, 09:50:35 AM
I just bought a Ivanka Trump sitemap from Nordstrum.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: mirth on February 13, 2017, 09:51:26 AM
Quote from: Gusington on February 13, 2017, 09:50:35 AM
I just bought a Ivanka Trump sitemap from Nordstrum.

Those are hard to come by.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Gusington on February 13, 2017, 09:52:42 AM
I paid a premium but it looks great.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: mirth on February 13, 2017, 09:57:25 AM
The lady knows her sitemaps.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Steelgrave on February 13, 2017, 10:54:42 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 13, 2017, 09:21:14 AM
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16708382_10104051489125229_3870582428436988246_n.jpg?oh=ef3e1b9408c411ff15f01eaa3aef053b&oe=58FE3475)

You should put this on the front page so it's never seen again  8)
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Sir Slash on February 13, 2017, 11:49:31 AM
That's the argument I have with my wife everytime. They left out the part where I say, "You're right Dear".
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: chemkid on February 13, 2017, 12:28:49 PM
searched for 60 seconds - cannot find the 'delete account' option. must be somewhere in account settings but i must be blind... need a little help here.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: undercovergeek on February 13, 2017, 12:48:12 PM
Spend the next 60 seconds calling jarhead all those rude words you want to use - account deleted!!
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: bayonetbrant on February 13, 2017, 12:50:20 PM
Quote from: chemkid on February 13, 2017, 12:28:49 PM
searched for 60 seconds - cannot find the 'delete account' option. must be somewhere in account settings but i must be blind... need a little help here.

how much help do you need?  ;)
I can find it for you!  <:-)
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Emeraldlis on February 13, 2017, 05:57:14 PM
I think I just had an argument with the argument  ::) I thought I was pretty reasonable to be fair   O:-) I think the turning point was when I said , back off snowflake .......that's when I decided arguing with myself was getting me nowhere  :smiley6600:
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Steelgrave on February 13, 2017, 06:08:54 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on February 13, 2017, 05:57:14 PM
I think I just had an argument with the argument  ::) I thought I was pretty reasonable to be fair   O:-) I think the turning point was when I said , back off snowflake .......that's when I decided arguing with myself was getting me nowhere  :smiley6600:

I hear the Frying Pan option settles arguments quite decisively.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: besilarius on February 13, 2017, 06:52:46 PM
Oh, Gawd, is Mrs. Bawb loose with that frying pan again?
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Emeraldlis on February 13, 2017, 07:00:55 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh52%2Flisajanecoleman%2FMobile%2520Uploads%2F2017-02%2F107717D7-EA48-4E17-8FB9-EB236F8CB6D2_zpsdtvqye94.jpeg&hash=f79f86a434e1630e7b60883acba3b2656d7e78d9)

Frying pan power ...hell yeah !!!
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Steelgrave on February 13, 2017, 08:11:05 PM
^BWAHAHAHA   :DD
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Sir Slash on February 13, 2017, 10:39:00 PM
My wife can do a double-tap move with hers like a Ninja warrior and not even spill what she's cooking. I seriously hope this becomes an Olympic Event someday so you guys can see it for yourselves.  :o
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: MikeGER on February 14, 2017, 01:47:53 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on February 13, 2017, 10:39:00 PM
I seriously hope this becomes an Olympic Event someday so you guys can see it for yourselves.  :o

if this sport spreads, is it then called a pandemic  ^-^
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Emeraldlis on February 14, 2017, 10:21:43 AM
^^^hahahahahaha  ;D

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 13, 2017, 10:39:00 PM
My wife can do a double-tap move with hers like a Ninja warrior and not even spill what she's cooking. I seriously hope this becomes an Olympic Event someday so you guys can see it for yourselves.  :o

With your wife being that good , she needs to bring her heavy duty skillet frying pan  ;)
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Sir Slash on February 14, 2017, 12:12:55 PM
She likes 'Teflon' because it doesn't stick.  :coolsmiley:
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: mirth on February 14, 2017, 12:45:23 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on February 14, 2017, 12:12:55 PM
She likes 'Teflon' because it doesn't stick.  :coolsmiley:

The Teflon Dom.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Staggerwing on February 14, 2017, 07:19:58 PM
Quote from: mirth on February 14, 2017, 12:45:23 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on February 14, 2017, 12:12:55 PM
She likes 'Teflon' because it doesn't stick.  :coolsmiley:

The Teflon Dom.

You Gotti be kidding me.
Title: Re: Arguing on the internet
Post by: Hofstadter on February 14, 2017, 10:30:23 PM
I don't bother arguing with other people  on the internet. In my experience arguments are 20 percent facts, 10 percent volume, and 70 percent likeability.

So I just agree with people to get it over and done with.