GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Hofstadter on February 20, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

Title: 500
Post by: Hofstadter on February 20, 2017, 01:53:02 AM


Totally meant to give a big thanks to everybody here for their support and ideas to the channel. But rambled too much



Title: Re: 500
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 20, 2017, 04:55:16 AM
I thought this was the sequel to 300.
Title: Re: 500
Post by: MikeGER on February 20, 2017, 06:05:44 AM
Congrats  O0

i would like to know what YT actually dish out (i guess in AUD$) if you have 500 followers and
a video get's maybe  100, 500, 1000 or 5000 views ?

is that automatic or do you have to apply/enlist for a contract before to cash in later?

i guess its only pocket-money sums but it may add to the wargames buying budget
 
Title: Re: 500
Post by: Hot lead and dirty talk! on February 20, 2017, 06:06:59 AM
I thought 500 was the baseball game from my youth.
Title: Re: 500
Post by: jomni on February 20, 2017, 06:47:18 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 20, 2017, 04:55:16 AM
I thought this was the sequel to 300.

Same
Title: Re: 500
Post by: Hofstadter on February 20, 2017, 07:12:25 AM
Quote from: MikeGER on February 20, 2017, 06:05:44 AM
Congrats  O0

i would like to know what YT actually dish out (i guess in AUD$) if you have 500 followers and
a video get's maybe  100, 500, 1000 or 5000 views ?

is that automatic or do you have to apply/enlist for a contract before to cash in later?

i guess its only pocket-money sums but it may add to the wargames buying budget


I actually have no clue, Im waiting until I get over 1000, most likely more, before i monetize.

Probably like....0.005 cents a view though
Title: Re: 500
Post by: Steelgrave on February 20, 2017, 11:19:28 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 20, 2017, 04:55:16 AM
I thought this was the sequel to 300.

My first thought as well  ;D ;D ;D