GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on February 23, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

Title: Hidden & Dangerous 1 and 2 on GOG!!!
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 23, 2017, 12:12:56 PM
There two awesome game have found their way onto Gog!

https://www.gog.com/game/hidden_dangerous_2_courage_under_fire (https://www.gog.com/game/hidden_dangerous_2_courage_under_fire)

Man, I have such wonderful memories of these titles.
Title: Re: Hidden & Dangerous 1 and 2 on GOG!!!
Post by: Nefaro on February 23, 2017, 06:21:17 PM
I recall the first one being available for free many years ago. 

Kinda enjoyed them, back in the day, but their look doesn't seem to have held up well over time.
Title: Re: Hidden & Dangerous 1 and 2 on GOG!!!
Post by: undercovergeek on February 23, 2017, 06:37:55 PM
I loved 2 - would have married it, the stealth tactics, the team management, the sneaky, peaky ops in the snow and jungle

Right until you had to get on the back of a jeep and ride round in circles machine gunning everything you could see in the desert
Title: Re: Hidden & Dangerous 1 and 2 on GOG!!!
Post by: Apocalypse 31 on February 24, 2017, 09:42:04 PM
There was a time when Steam was releasing retro games every Tuesday. What happened to that?
Title: Re: Hidden & Dangerous 1 and 2 on GOG!!!
Post by: undercovergeek on February 25, 2017, 03:05:11 AM
I don't think steam were making sure they could work - I bought one from them, my pc didn't have a clue what to do with it, it now sits there mocking me

Gog, as I understand it at least try and make it work