GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Music, TV, Movies => Topic started by: JasonPratt on February 24, 2017, 09:17:56 AM

Title: R2D2's dialog in English (from Ep 4 or SW1 or whichever you want to call it)
Post by: JasonPratt on February 24, 2017, 09:17:56 AM
Surprisingly faithful dub of what, based on surrounding dialog, R2D2 is probably or certainly saying. USES THE ORIGINAL (though hi-def) CUT OF THE FILM! "Oh no! They're going to see me out in the open like this! I wish I had a rock to hide behind."



"Wish my rocket boosters still worked; then I could just fly to Obi-Wan Kenobi's."
Title: Re: R2D2's dialog in English (from Ep 4 or SW1 or whichever you want to call it)
Post by: mirth on February 24, 2017, 09:20:55 AM
 :2funny:
Title: Re: R2D2's dialog in English (from Ep 4 or SW1 or whichever you want to call it)
Post by: bbmike on February 24, 2017, 11:55:02 AM
I'm still certain that everything he said was so vulgar that they bleep it all out.
Title: Re: R2D2's dialog in English (from Ep 4 or SW1 or whichever you want to call it)
Post by: mirth on February 24, 2017, 12:08:12 PM
These things are gold


Title: Re: R2D2's dialog in English (from Ep 4 or SW1 or whichever you want to call it)
Post by: bbmike on February 24, 2017, 12:15:34 PM
^LOL  :2funny:
Title: Re: R2D2's dialog in English (from Ep 4 or SW1 or whichever you want to call it)
Post by: mirth on February 24, 2017, 12:17:08 PM
There's a whole series of the damn things...Oh well, I didn't want to get anything done at work today :P
Title: Re: R2D2's dialog in English (from Ep 4 or SW1 or whichever you want to call it)
Post by: mirth on February 24, 2017, 12:43:46 PM
This is my favorite!