RPG Eschalon Book I is 10 years old and the dev is giving it away for FREE!
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbasiliskgames.com%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fbook-1%2Fbook1_shot1.jpg&hash=2a94f51b2217af5102de0626660596ea95200da3)
http://basiliskgames.com/eschalon-book-i/
It might fill a small void, till Numenara comes down in price ;)
^ Strange...it's showing as free on GOG's site, but Steam is showing it as $5.99.
Sweet. Added it to my GoG library. Thanks!
Thanks for the heads up!
Nice! O0
Thx O0
I played the demo to it some time ago and thought it was a very well developed little game.
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 28, 2017, 08:22:59 AM
^ Strange...it's showing as free on GOG's site, but Steam is showing it as $5.99.
Steam doesn't quite get the concept of free games, unless they're free to play microtransactions money trains with pricey booster pack bundles :)
I remember Chris Park having all sorts of trouble trying to give his aborted Raptor game free to everyone who bought it and provide them all with refunds.
I should have also linked to the news item on the site that details this freebie..
http://basiliskgames.com/eschalon-book-10-years-old-now-free/
It has a Steam based caveat
Quote"** As of this writing, Steam was having trouble digesting the new prices (FREE?!? Have you gone mad?!?). It may be a day or so before you see those prices change."
Sometimes, Steam, can just suck it O0
^ Pretty much, which is why I love GOG so much. ;D
Also, didn't say it earlier, but thanks, spelk. I added it to my GOG portfolio as well. O0