https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/03/02/this-lawmakers-bio-touted-a-business-degree-it-was-actually-a-sizzler-training-certificate/?utm_term=.a0f7b330db9a
QuoteChelgren said Thursday he had not thought there was much difference between a degree and a certificate. He said he worked at a Southern California Sizzler in the 1980s, when he was about 19.
"I didn't see a difference when I did the review, didn't worry about," he said.
Chelgren said he doesn't mind that the information about him now has been changed.
If Liz Warren can be a Native American, why not a Sizzler Business degree?
Has anyone ever disproved Warren's claim?
edit: has she ever proved it?
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/ (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/)
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7003/heres-everything-you-need-know-about-elizabeth-aaron-bandler
thanks - there's been plenty of BS thrown about, but I didn't know if it was ever settled
Pffft, people that went to UF also claim to have degrees. ::)
Very happy that the media continues to put Republicans under the microscope and report on diddly little shite like this, avoiding anything negative about their Democrat buddies. >:(