GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Music, TV, Movies => Topic started by: besilarius on March 03, 2017, 07:49:35 AM

Title: Die Hard plot hole explained
Post by: besilarius on March 03, 2017, 07:49:35 AM
http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a53558/a-major-die-hard-plot-hole-was-just-explained-29-years-later/

Recall thinking Mcclane must have ESP to be sure.
Title: Re: Die Hard plot hole explained
Post by: jamus34 on March 04, 2017, 11:20:53 AM
I always took it he kinda knew from the accent.
Title: Re: Die Hard plot hole explained
Post by: Sir Slash on March 04, 2017, 11:23:43 AM
I thought it was because everybody in the theater was yelling, "He's the Bad-Guy"!
Title: Re: Die Hard plot hole explained
Post by: JasonPratt on March 04, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
I always figured he thought he recognized the voice despite the accent (because he had been hearing it all night on the radio), so gave him an unarmed pistol to test him.