GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RyanE on March 07, 2017, 10:08:27 PM

Title: BFC forums
Post by: RyanE on March 07, 2017, 10:08:27 PM
I get an "account suspended" page when I try to get to BFC forums.  Anyone have any success today?
Title: Re: BFC forums
Post by: Grim.Reaper on March 08, 2017, 05:16:16 AM
No issue for me at the moment
Title: Re: BFC forums
Post by: Pinetree on March 08, 2017, 06:25:26 AM
Quote from: RyanE on March 07, 2017, 10:08:27 PM
I get an "account suspended" page when I try to get to BFC forums.  Anyone have any success today?

They'd heard about your episode with dongles and thought "Oh shit, he's gonna really love our e-license then." and quietly banned you..
Title: Re: BFC forums
Post by: bbmike on March 08, 2017, 06:32:34 AM
Curse of the Dongle?
Title: Re: BFC forums
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 08, 2017, 06:35:29 AM
Quote from: Pinetree on March 08, 2017, 06:25:26 AM
Quote from: RyanE on March 07, 2017, 10:08:27 PM
I get an "account suspended" page when I try to get to BFC forums.  Anyone have any success today?

They'd heard about your episode with dongles and thought "Oh shit, he's gonna really love our e-license then." and quietly banned you..

LoL. This is a frighteningly real possibility.  Their license program is a nightmare.
Title: Re: BFC forums
Post by: mirth on March 08, 2017, 07:13:39 AM
Quote from: bbmike on March 08, 2017, 06:32:34 AM
Curse of the Dongle?


Title: Re: BFC forums
Post by: Cyrano on March 08, 2017, 01:13:14 PM
Hehe...dongle...

Hehe...