Question:
Aqua Net Region
Option 1: 1 Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
votes: 5
Option 2: 8 What You Give - Tesla
votes: 1
Option 3: 12 Here I Go Again -Whitesnake
votes: 5
Option 4: 13 Headed For A Heartbreak - Winger
votes: 2
Option 5: 11 The Flame - Cheap Trick
votes: 6
Option 6: 3 More Than Words - Extreme
votes: 1
Option 7: 10 Angel - Aerosmith
votes: 1
Option 8: 2 November Rain - GnR
votes: 6
We made it past the opening round and now we have the Round of 32. This one will be just as quick. It ends Sunday (technically Monday morning as that will be 48 hours after I originally post this, but, who's counting). There were a lot of surprises, although a 1 seed has not fallen. For informational purposes, I set this round for up to 4 votes per person. That allows you to vote on each matchup. So, happy voting! And let's see who makes it to the Sweet 16!
The 1/8
The 12/13
The 3/11
The 2/10