GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Music, TV, Movies => Topic started by: MetalDog on March 18, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

Poll
Question: Sock Rocket Region
Option 1: 1 Sweet Child O' Mine - GnR votes: 5
Option 2: 8 Alone - Heart votes: 2
Option 3: 4 Still Loving You - Scorpions votes: 3
Option 4: 5 I'll Be There For You - ivoJ noB votes: 2
Option 5: 3 Don't Know What You've Got 'til It's Gone - Cinderella votes: 4
Option 6: 11When I See You Smile - Bad English votes: 2
Option 7: 2 I Remember You - Skid Row votes: 3
Option 8: 10 What About Love? - Heart votes: 4
Title: Power Ballads Bracket - Sock Rocket Region Round of 32
Post by: MetalDog on March 18, 2017, 09:56:13 AM
We made it past the opening round and now we have the Round of 32.  This one will be just as quick.  It ends Sunday (technically Monday morning as that will be 48 hours after I originally post this, but, who's counting).  There were a lot of surprises, although a 1 seed has not fallen.  For informational purposes, I set this round for up to 4 votes per person.  That allows you to vote on each matchup.  So, happy voting!  And let's see who makes it to the Sweet 16!

The 1/8





The 4/5





The 3/11





The 2/10



Title: Re: Power Ballads Bracket - Sock Rocket Region Round of 32
Post by: bayonetbrant on March 18, 2017, 10:15:35 AM
How the fuck did Bad English make it through?  Do I need to start banning people to bring some sanity back to this place?!?!
Title: Re: Power Ballads Bracket - Sock Rocket Region Round of 32
Post by: MetalDog on March 18, 2017, 10:37:31 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 18, 2017, 10:15:35 AM
How the fuck did Bad English make it through?  Do I need to start banning people to bring some sanity back to this place?!?!

I could say the same about Love Song losing, too ;)