...after YEARS in orbit. I wasn't aware of this program...looks pretty cool though.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.usatoday.net%2Fnews%2F_photos%2F2012%2F06%2F16%2FUnmanned-Air-Force-space-plane-lands-in-Calif-K01MF3M9-x-large.jpg&hash=ee3cfa20b1023ec99ca81ddd7971fc8840976d78)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.boston.com%2Fresize%2Fbonzai-fba%2FAP_Photo%2F2012%2F06%2F17%2F1339906782_6707%2F539w.jpg&hash=2dd1440ae2791486b1a978e50156cf88fd75b467)
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2012/06/18/tsr-todd-secret-spacecraft.cnn (http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2012/06/18/tsr-todd-secret-spacecraft.cnn)
they barely mentioned that this was the second vehicle used.
a slightly better article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47842589/ns/technology_and_science-space/
Huh. Makes you wonder what else is going on without our knowledge!
It returned "wrong"... What horrors did it bring back from the immaterium?
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimmaterium.files.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F10%2Ffrosty.jpg%3Fw%3D614&hash=4a9b1411cd3d4dca57fc4eeacd0bcd8a58dd2eec)
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 19, 2012, 01:02:05 PM
...after YEARS in orbit. I wasn't aware of this program...looks pretty cool though.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.usatoday.net%2Fnews%2F_photos%2F2012%2F06%2F16%2FUnmanned-Air-Force-space-plane-lands-in-Calif-K01MF3M9-x-large.jpg&hash=ee3cfa20b1023ec99ca81ddd7971fc8840976d78)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.boston.com%2Fresize%2Fbonzai-fba%2FAP_Photo%2F2012%2F06%2F17%2F1339906782_6707%2F539w.jpg&hash=2dd1440ae2791486b1a978e50156cf88fd75b467)
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2012/06/18/tsr-todd-secret-spacecraft.cnn (http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2012/06/18/tsr-todd-secret-spacecraft.cnn)
I like the second one with the pimped out lights. Just add some spinnnahs and a bad ass sound system and we'll be ready to cruise for chicks!
Just read about this a couple days ago. Fascinating stuff!
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fgifsoup.com%2Fwebroot%2Fanimatedgifs2%2F2071746_o.gif&hash=10e6a123ec2f44c30df2659eb37a32436fcc1dc2)
Fascinating 8)
Let's put some Hellfires on this baby and start hitting terrorists from outer space !
you wouldnt need Hellfires. a kinetic strike with something the same weight would do a lot more damage.
Quote from: son_of_montfort on June 19, 2012, 05:12:35 PM
It returned "wrong"... What horrors did it bring back from the immaterium?
If a magnanimous being with an awe inspiring magnetic personality steps off that thing speaking of the False Emperor and other heresies then we're doomed.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 27, 2012, 11:56:04 AM
you wouldnt need Hellfires. a kinetic strike with something the same weight would do a lot more damage.
Let's use coconuts- then that way they're environmentally friendly !
Or turkeys ala WKRP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PeCGURWzjwE#t=423s
Quote from: mirth on June 27, 2012, 01:52:11 PM
Or turkeys ala WKRP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PeCGURWzjwE#t=423s
That's a good call right there!
QuoteFor those of you that just tuned in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed with live turkeys.
That is quite possibly the funniest television episode ever.
Quote from: mirth on June 27, 2012, 02:48:06 PM
QuoteFor those of you that just tuned in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed with live turkeys.
That is quite possibly the funniest television episode ever.
It was the funniest thing that I had even seen on network TV, at the time. Pound-for-pound, IMHO, it was eclipsed by the episode of the Chappelle Show where Dave played the blind KKK leader.
Without even clicking the link all I can hear is: "I swear to God I thought turkeys could fly!"
No parachutes yet...those can't be skydivers...OH MY GOD, they're TURKEYS!
I loved good 'ole Les.....